13 kwietnia 2014

Houndstooth


blazer - vintage
top - river island
pants - h&m
heels - zara
glasses - firmoo [here]

/EN/ Houndstooth is one of the most recognizable textile patterns in the history of fashion. It is associated with luxury and elegance, so no wonder that it is one thing that's trending in 2014. Houndstooth is a classic and chic textile pattern and can be worn at any age with a number of styles. I decided to keep the classic style of my blazer while adding a little bit of modern style to it.

/PL/ Pepitka jest jednym z najbardziej rozpoznawalnych motywów w historii mody. Kojarzona jest z luksusem i elegancją, nic więc dziwnego, że raz na jakiś czas powraca do modowych trendów. Deseń potocznie zwany „psim zębem” jest uniwersalny i ponadczasowy - można go nosić w każdym wieku i do rozmaitych stylizacji - dobrze wpasowuje się zarówno w casualowy, wieczorowy, rockowy, jak i sportowy ubiór. Moją marynarkę postanowiłam zestawić tak aby zachować jej klasyczny styl jednocześnie dodając jej trochę nowoczesności.


17 komentarzy:

  1. powiem ci że ciekawy blog, chiałabym cie zaprosić do mojego bloga http://milena-mazur.blogspot.com/ :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The print is really beautiful and you're right, is one of the most classic in fashion's story.
    Kisses!
    http://itsjustnatsclaps.blogspot.com.es/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous outfit. Love the simplicity of it and yet still elegance and chic.

    Fabulous 30s

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Pięknie! Uwielbiam pepitkę :)
    Pozdrawiam/MojeMalinoweLove

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Very cute look - love the way you offset the blazer with a crop top.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow you are so pretty! Just love how classy this outfit is and loving the top! <3

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Zakochałam się w butach :)
    ppinkmustache.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I love this print, houndstooth is one of my favourites. Let me know if you'd like to follow each other.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Gorgeous print! Just yesterday I saw one student in my class wearing houndstooth coat and I immediately tought: "So classy." :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc/bloglovin/g+/other), just let me know :) xx Maja

    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I love this print and your outfit is super cute!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. A good look!
    Saludos,
    Ale
    Costa Rica

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Love the houndstooth jacket! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Świetna stylizacja :)
    Boskie butki, z chęcią bym Ci je ukradła :D
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie, do obserwowania i komentowania :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. You look amazing
    I love your style
    Great blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. I Love your blog :) would you like to follow each other?
    If yes follow me and let me know on my blog so I can follow you back :)
    have a lovely weekend

    www.shaunasharp.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Instagram